Beasley is a neighbourhood in Hamilton known for being a hip, urban destination with a burgeoning art scene, picturesque parks, trendy coffee shops, and art galleries. It’s only a short distance from King William Street, which is packed with upscale restaurants. You’ll find Beasley to be the heart of Hamilton’s culture scene. The area is home to many millennials, young families, professionals and singles.
- Hess Street Junior Public School
- Threshold School of Building
- Edgar Davey Elementary School
- Queen Victoria Elementary School
- Ryerson Middle School
- Bennetto Community Centre
- Beasley Community Centre
- Victoria Park Pool
- Ryerson Recreation Centre
- The Eva Rothwell Centre
- Norman Pinky Lewis Recreation Centre
- Beasley Park
Average Freehold Sales Price
Want to call Beasley home?
Complete the form below to find the right property with our team. If you don’t want to fill out a form, you can firstname.lastname@example.org to send us an email instead.