Stoney Creek is a community in Hamilton on the south shore of Lake Ontario. A historic neighbourhood below the Niagara Escarpment, Stoney Creek offers great hiking, escarpment views, historic monuments, local wineries, bustling commerce, and easy access to commercial districts in Hamilton and the GTA.
- Mountain View Elementary School
- Eastdale Public School
- Our Lady of Peace Catholic School
- Orchard Park Secondary School
- Stoney Creek School of Art
- Tapleytown School
- John Knox Christian School
- Martin of Tours Catholic School
- Collegiate Avenue Elementary School
- Stoney Creek Recreation Centre
- Stoney Creek Arena
- Sir Wilfred Laurier Recreation Centre
- Eastdale Park
- Sam Manson Park
- Green Acres Park
- Faircourt Park
- Hunter Estates Park
- Dewitt Park
- Eramosa Karst Conservation Area
- Ferris Park
Average Freehold Sales Price
Want to call Stoney Creek home?
Complete the form below to find the right property with our team. If you don’t want to fill out a form, you can firstname.lastname@example.org to send us an email instead.