Beasley is a neighbourhood in Hamilton known for being a hip, urban destination with a burgeoning art scene, picturesque parks, trendy coffee shops, and art galleries. It’s only a short distance from King William Street, which is packed with upscale restaurants. You’ll find Beasley to be the heart of Hamilton’s culture scene. The area is home to many millennials, young families, professionals and singles.
Beasley features older Victorian homes, many of which have been or are in the process of being renovated. Expect beautiful curb appeal with open concept interiors and updated finishes. New condos and apartments are popping up as well as a decent amount of semis, so there are many properties for various price points here.
- Hess Street Junior Public School
- Threshold School of Building
- Edgar Davey Elementary School
- Queen Victoria Elementary School
- Ryerson Middle School
- Bennetto Community Centre
- Beasley Community Centre
- Victoria Park Pool
- Ryerson Recreation Centre
- The Eva Rothwell Centre
- Norman Pinky Lewis Recreation Centre
- Beasley Park