Caledonia is a quaint community along the banks of the breathtaking Grand River. Residents here love the village feel that is still bursting with arts, culture, and historical opportunities. Locals here love the peaceful ambiance and the convenience of nearby amenities (along with easy access into nearby Hamilton). All in all, Caledonia is a growing community that is still deeply connected to nature and its historical roots.
- Caledonia Centennial Public School
- Mckinnon Park Secondary School
- Notre Dame School
- River Heights Public School
- Oneida Central School
- St. Patrick School
- Haldimand County Caledonia Centre
- Caledonia Pool
- Caledonia Skating Club
- Caledonia Kinsmen Park
- LaFortune Park
- Patterson Park
- Seneca Park & Rotary Riverside Trail
What To Do In Caledonia
- Train enthusiasts love stopping by the former Caledonia Grand Trunk Station
- Every September one of the main draws of folks to Caledonia is the historic Caledonia Fair
- Grab a bite and mingle with locals at one of Caledonia’s best eateries: Victor’s Cornerstone
- Looking for the perfect piece? Bella & Coop is a lovely boutique that has you covered
- Enjoy a walk down by the historic Grand River on the Seneca Park & Rotary Riverside Trail
- Soak up the ambiance – with a side of onion rings – at the local favourite Oasis Drive-In.
Want to call Caledonia home?
Complete the form below to find the right property with our team. If you don’t want to fill out a form, you can [email protected] to send us an email instead.